Site rate is based on 2 people
April 24 – May 21 & Sept 7 – Oct 12
|Site Type||Daily||Weekly||2 Week Stay****||4 Week Stay****|
May 22 – Sept 6
3 Night Minimum
|2 Week Stay****
|4 Week Stay****
|Water-Electric||$51.00||$177.00||$339.00||N / A||N / A|
|**** Electric is metered for all stays longer than 7 days. An electric deposit is required at time of check-in.|
|Charge||Daily||Weekly||2 Week Stay||4 Week Stay|
|Children (Ages 2 – 12 years)||$2.00||$14.00||$28.00||$60.00|
|Children (Over 13 years) & Extra Adults||$5.00||$35.00||$70.00||$150.00|
- ALL PERSONS MUST CHECK IN BY 8:00PM
- Rates are based on 2 people, one camping unit and one vehicle per site
- Extra camping units on a site, including tents, will be charged at the full nightly rate and are based on availability
- Children less than 2 years of age are free, but need to be registered
- Maximum number of people per site is defined as a family of 6, or 4 adults
- 50amp service is available at a limited number of sites
Legal drinking age in Pennsylvania is 21! Alcoholic beverages are permitted at your campsite only. Lack of moderation gives us the right to ask you to leave immediately without refund and / or notify the local authorities.
- No bicycle riding is permitted after dark, or near the security gate. PA law requires all children under age 12 to wear an approved helmet while riding.
- No firearms, fireworks, or propellant guns of any type are allowed.
- No cutting, damaging or defacing of any trees, tables or any property belonging to the campground.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and not left unattended. When walking your pet you must display a visible means of picking up after your pet, please do not allow young children to walk your pet alone. Noisy, dangerous or unruly pets will not be allowed to remain on the grounds. Pets owned by visitors are not allowed.
- Visitor’s Rates are $4.00 per person/per calendar day. Holiday/Race Weekend rates are $6.00 per person/per calendar day. All visitors must register and pay the fees upon entering the campground, visitors staying less than 1/2 hour (30 minutes) may return their car pass to the office and receive a refund. A visitor is anyone who is not registered for the entire length of stay. This includes all family members, people dropping in to say “hello”. Visitors must arrive after 9:00am, but prior to 9:00pm and depart by 10:00pm.
- Check in is 2:00pm to 8:00pm. Check out by 12:00pm (Noon) Please use courtesy when leaving your site. Your site should be left as clean and neat as you found it. If your stay is later than 12:00pm, but leaving by 6:00pm, there will be a charge of 1/2 days’ rate. If leaving after 6:00pm, a full days’ rate will be charged. All late stays are subject to availability and must be approved by the office. Minimum stay on water & electric sites is 2 nights. Holiday and Race Weekends are a 3 night minimum on ALL sites.
- No personal checks accepted at time of check in. Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted.
- Confirmations will be sent upon making a reservation, deposits are required by dates specified to hold the site. Deposit holds site until 8:00pm same day, unless notified. Deposits are refundable with a 14-day cancellation notice or a 21 day notice for Holiday & Race Weekends. Deposits are non-transferable. There will be a $15.00 processing fee on all refunds issued.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm to 8:00am
Other Rate Options
- Gas Saver Special: Pay for two consecutive weekends and leave your trailer on site for the cost of electric. Sites are limited; subject to availability, please inquire at time of making reservations.
- Seasonal Sites Available: Park your trailer on a site for 12 months. Rate is $3,080.00 for two people, discounted by $100.00 if paying by cash/check. Payment plan is available. Sites are for recreational use only and include winter storage. Electric is metered; cable available for the season (fee). Call or Email for additional information.